Denki Studios’ highly anticipated AI coding and colony management game is Curve Digital’s most wishlisted game to date!
Curve Digital and Denki Studios are proud to announce that the unique AI coding management sim Autonauts will launch exclusively for PC on 17th October worldwide, priced at £17.99 / $19.99 / €19.99.
In Autonauts players are challenged to colonise procedurally-generated planets by utilising the help of fully programmable AI helpers. This assuredly delightful gameplay trailer shows more:
Fresh from your spaceship you must harvest stick and stone to begin your colonisation efforts. Create rudimentary crafting items from blueprints and build dozens of workerbots to optimise your economy as you progress through multiple technological ages.
Coding AI is simply a case of players showing their workerbots what they’d like them to do step-by-step – whether that’s cooking, farming, mining, construction or anything else your ingenious imagination can come up with. As long as the worker bots have enough memory to store the routine they’ll carry out their role diligently until it is complete or they run out of power – only requiring a quick wind up by the player or other robots to get back online.
Curve Digital is also happy to share that Autonauts has the highest number of wishlists of any game that the publisher has brought to market thus far, further proving that thousands of players out there are hankering for this kind of violence-free, cerebral experience.
Autonauts combines the very best of agriculture, simulation, crafting, and production-line genres and has been designed to accommodate all player skill levels and ages with a charming tutorial, in-depth campaign and multiple creative modes where players are free to express themselves as they see fit.
Here is Autonauts’ full feature breakdown:
- Playful Programming – Teach your workerbots requisite steps to complete tasks by asking them to repeat actions utilising a visual programming language. Designed to be easy-to-learn but with added complexity there are numerous possibilities.
- Automated Automation – Build an army of bots to automate just about everything in your colony, teach them what to do and expand both their brains and task possibilities with numerous upgrades and options.
- Charming Creativity – The world of Autonauts pops to life with a low-poly art-style married with a consistent and bright colour palette adding depth and scale which creates a relaxing and attractive play space.
- Play Your Way – In Autonauts you can choose to play through the campaign mode which introduces all elements of the game and guides players to the ‘endgame’ via specific goals, Free mode where all structures are unlocked straight away and Creative Mode where players have unlimited resources to create the settlement of their dreams.
- Share Your World and Automations – Each world created in Autonauts has its own seed which can be shared with other players. Additionally all robot routines can also be outputted into a jpeg at a click of a button, so you can share freely with your peers. Don’t just admire your automations, share them with the world!
Attendees at Twitchcon (27th – 29th September) this weekend will also be able to go hands-on with Autonauts before its launch. Featuring welcoming visuals and a charming sense of humour, Autonauts is set to bring lots of smiles to gamers worldwide when it launches next month.
If you’d like to wishlist Autonauts and keep track of the game’s development, please visit: https://store.steampowered.com/app/979120/Autonauts/