Prison break-out strategy game The Escapists 2 will be coming to the Nintendo Switch on January 11 2018. The game released earlier this year on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC
The Escapists 2 allows you to bust out of anywhere, with anyone. Team up with another inmate for local two player split screen mode, taking either a Joy-Con™ or Pro Controller each to team up to break out, or work against one another to determine who’s the quickest convict to make an escape!
The Escapists 2 features:
- 10 unique themed prisons to escape from
- Two player split-screen play, and up to four player co-op and versus online multiplayer
- Drop-in, drop-out online multiplayer experience. Carefully plan and execute an intricate escape from your initial incarceration with your fellow inmates either online or locally, or simply hop into an existing game that’s in progress to help pull off the final touches of the escape!
- Create your con with over 300 customisations to create your perfect prisoner
- A dedicated tutorial for new players to learn the basics of prison life
The game will be £19.99 when it releases, be sure to stay tuned for our impressions come January and check out the trailer below;