From Petroglyph, the devs behind Command and Conquer, comes Forged Battalion an RTS which allows players to build and customise their own faction.
The Early Access release date for the game has just been announced with Forged Battalion launching on January 16 2018 on Steam.
There’s Skirmish, Solo and Multiplayer modes to play through as players create and develop unique blueprints of their factions to produce factories and units. Using resources gained from each battle, they will unlock new options through the tech tree allowing them to choose the archetype, and an array of armours, locomotors, weapons, and special abilities such as stealth and regeneration that will make each player’s faction one of a kind.
Early Access Launch Content available on January 16th will be as follows:
· Campaign missions comprising the first act of a multi-act storyline
· Skirmish maps supporting up to eight players
· Multiple Skirmish game modes including HQ Destruction and Annihilation
· Dedicated servers to support multiplayer
· Five customisable archetypes of vehicles (infantry, light vehicle, heavy vehicle, air and turrets)
· Resource management of tech tree points earned in tactical battles
Be sure to check out the trailer below and stay up to date on the game as it develops by following the Twitter account here