Daedalic Entertainment and Indoor Astronaut reward all beta players with permanent access to the full game as thanks for their support
Publisher Daedalic Entertainment and independent studio Indoor Astronaut are delighted to announce that the colourful co-op railway-building game Unrailed! will launch today on Windows PC via Steam Early Access for £12.99/€15.99.
Featuring fast-paced moment-to-moment gameplay, procedurally generated landscapes and tricky terrain, Unrailed! challenges players to keep an unstoppable train moving to its destination. Check out this chaotic action for yourself in Unrailed! early access launch trailer:
Unrailed! demands strategy, coordination, and communication across a variety of gameplay modes because this train simply will not stop for anything! Plan ahead, cut down trees and rocks, lay down tracks to avoid hazards, upgrade your train with new wagons, and fend off any creature that gets in your way. Play with up to four players in co-op, take on Endless mode, where just one misstep can end your journey, or work as a duo to get your train to the station before your rivals in competitive multiplayer.
As an extra bonus, all players who helped test Unrailed! during closed beta will be upgraded to the full version of the game for free as thanks from Daedalic Entertainment and Indoor Astronaut. The feedback provided by players in closed beta was invaluable to the game’s development, and the team will continue to work with the community on new features, improvements, fixes and more throughout early access.
- Unstoppable train action: Procedurally generated worlds offering immense replay value.
- Discover loads of landscapes, inhabitants, quests and crafting elements.
- Endless mode: Unlimited challenges with a mix of difficulty settings and wagon upgrades.
- Co-op multiplayer: Play online or locally with co-op for up to four players.
- Competitive multiplayer: Lay tracks in teams of two against real human opponents — who will get their train to the station first?
Unrailed! is out now for PC.